[LLVMdev] How to build LLVM doxygen in HTML ?

John Criswell jtcriswel at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:10:59 PDT 2015

Dear Bo,

I think you can cd into the llvm/docs directory and type "make" or "make
doxygen."  If you look at docs/Makefile, you should be able to figure it
out.

Regards,

John Criswell

On 5/5/15 5:54 AM, Bo wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> I want to get a copy of the doxygen web-pages of llvm, so I can work
> with it without the internet. I did as follows:
>
> |$ cd LLVM_ROOT_DIR
> $ mkdir out
> $ cd out/
> $ ../configure --enable-doxygen
> $ make ENABLE_OPTIMIZED=1
> |

> But it only built llvm without documentation. I also tried
>
> |$ make BUILD_FOR_WEBSITE=1 ENABLE_OPTIMIZED=1
> |

> and
>
> |$ make ENABLE_OPTIMIZED=1 EXTRA_DIST=1
> |

> All of them did not work. How could I build the web pages ?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Bo.

John Criswell
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science, University of Rochester
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/criswell