[LLVMdev] LCOV per commit

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed May 6 12:05:50 PDT 2015

On 6 May 2015 at 19:15, Sanjoy Das <sanjoy at playingwithpointers.com> wrote:
> I could not easily locate this on http://llvm.org/reports/coverage/ so
> asking here:  what workload is the coverage computed over?  IOW, what
> all does the bot run to get this coverage information?

Nothing is clear in that page. No revision number, no arch, no test
names, nothing. Just a date.

If that could be introduced as a step in the buildbots, we could have
them run on all architectures and report the coverage in that page,
like LNT does.

The CMakeBuilder is used by almost all ARM/AArch64 and Windows
builders, we could potentially make it run for all archs, and adding
another step might be simple, depending on how that LCOV page works...

cheers,
--renato