[LLVMdev] Customize Standard C Library Using LLVM (to support llvm backend optimization)

Chao Yan yanchao2012 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 23:13:54 PDT 2015

> libcompiler_rt is *designed* to be cross-built, and building the ARM
> version of it from x86 Linux/Darwin is well exercised by several members of
> the community, myself included.

Thank you for helping Jon. I'm still learning the llvm cross compiling
stuff, sometimes I might misunderstand it. I tried "make clang_linux" in
the compiler_rt directory, it would only build the "libcompiler_rt.a" for
x86_64, which is my host machine ISA. Could you please tell me how can I
build the arm version? I tried to modify the "make/platform/arm_linux.mk"
and "make/options.mk", but none of them work.

Thanks,
Chao