[LLVMdev] [GSoC] Applying for GSoC 2015

John Criswell jtcriswel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:22:35 PDT 2015

On 3/27/15 11:55 AM, Mingxing Zhang wrote:
> Hello John,
>
> In fact I'm rushing toward a paper submission in recent days.
> Thus I'm very sorry that I do have enough time to re-write a detailed
> timeline.

I understand.  I provide feedback on proposals that interest me so that
they have the greatest chance of getting accepted.  That means that they
should convince not only me but other potential reviewers as well, so I
keep pushing for improvements.

It's also good exercise for writing fellowship and grant proposals.
Competing for free money is a tough business.  :)

Regards,

John Criswell