[LLVMdev] LLD: representation of a power of two value

Shankar Easwaran shankare at codeaurora.org
Thu Mar 26 09:23:43 PDT 2015

I was expecting that you would send the patches for review prior
committing the patch.

We could follow this style for all future commits that things get
reviewed before committing, so that its easier to follow a uniform policy.

For example you added a PowerOf2 class in DefinedAtom, for a simple
reason that the class usage went away :) I thought it would also have
helped if you made few commits to cleanup, which IMO would be easier to
review and get a overall sense of the code.

Shankar Easwaran

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by the Linux Foundation