[LLVMdev] LLNL wants one of you (as an HPC compiler and tool developer)

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 26 08:01:40 PDT 2015

On 26 Mar 2015, at 14:46, John Criswell <jtcriswel at gmail.com> wrote:

> That was my guess, but I was hoping Hal could state it explicitly. The ad makes clear that a joint citizenship may need to be renounced, but it never explicitly stated that U.S. citizenship was a requirement.
>
> I have a Master's student that is graduating and looking for a position, so I'd like to know for sure whether he's eligible or ineligible.

I'm in a similar position, with a few MPhil students about to graduate who might be interested in something like this, none of whom are US citizens.  Please can people remember that these lists have an international audience and, if there are restrictions on who can apply for a particular job make this restriction clear at the start of any job posts?

David