[LLVMdev] [GSoC] Proposal Feedback: Floating Point Range Analysis

Aditya Kamath adityakamath+llvmdev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:42:54 PDT 2015

Hi all,

(I received many emails that my posts were marked spam, so I am re-sending
this from another email address and hope this isn't marked spam)

I am a final year undergraduate student at IIT Hyderabad and have been
amazed by the LLVM project especially its design and flexibility and
providing opportunities to students like me in working and tweaking
production level compilers.

As expressed before on the mailing list, I am keenly interested in taking
up a project on implementing a floating point range analysis framework
under GSoC, which was pointed out in the mailing list by Arch Robinson.
Please find my proposal at the  link on Google Drive
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vbNROyhWWyddEIgN7wiSdiUwQLRob1_P4I0g4Jx6TJ8/pub>
and please let me know your comments about the same.

I have already received some comments from Hal Finkel. I would like to know
if there are any other comments as well.

Thank You

Aditya V Kamath