[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Controlling the LTO optimization level

Eric Christopher echristo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:43:13 PDT 2015

Looks good I guess.

The comment over the lower bitsets patch should probably reference why it's
"required" and what it's for etc. This kind of pass addition is honestly
one of the reasons why I was wanting command line options. It doesn't
affect too much by adding it and then removing it, but unlike some of the
target passes that are subtarget dependent the bitset pass is only useful
if you happened to build with the cfi stuff on.

-eric