[LLVMdev] [RFC] Raise minimum required CMake version to 2.8.12.2

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Wed Mar 18 23:16:56 PDT 2015

On 03/18/2015 11:28 PM, Chris Bieneman wrote:
> I also meant to include this URL to the change log for CMake 2.8.12.x:
>
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/index.php?title=CMake/ChangeLog&oldid=55110

Thanks for temporarily reverting and sorry for the breakage.

I already had cmake 3.* installed on my buildbot, but the cached
configure script was still referring to the old cmake version. I fixed
this now, such that this commit should not break anymore on my bot.

(I personally am not negatively affected by this update so no complains
from my side).

Cheers,
Tobias