[LLVMdev] Target-specific defaults for LLVM tools?

Steve King steve at metrokings.com
Tue Mar 17 16:35:07 PDT 2015

Clang correctly assembled a .s file when using the -integrated-as
option.  Thanks, that is news to me!  However, without -integrated-as,
clang invoked 'as', which won't work for a GNU-less target.  Accepting
assembler invocation as a good case study for target specific clang
defaults, what is the proper solution?