[LLVMdev] [RFC] Raise minimum required CMake version to 3.0

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Wed Mar 11 10:32:00 PDT 2015

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 09:55:08AM -0500, Hal Finkel wrote:
> [this is not in reply to anyone in particular]
>
> I don't understand why we don't ship CMake with LLVM.

Please don't pull in a huge piece of non-trivial software just for the
sake of a few Linux users. Personally, I would just require those
interested in Ubuntu LTS or RHEL or SLES 10 or whatever to coordinate
with their distro's maintainance team for getting appropiate backports.
It's not like those don't already exist for other software.

Joerg