[LLVMdev] Job Ad: Compiler Optimizer and Front End Engineers at NVIDIA
vgrover528 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:40:18 PDT 2015
NVIDIA is looking to hire world class Senior Compiler Engineers to work in
a talented and motivated team of great engineers. As a senior member of the
team, you will be responsible for design and implementation of significant
parts of the CUDA C++ and other domain specific language compilers. You
will get a chance to tackle several interesting and challenging problems
working on compilers for cutting-edge GPU technologies.
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (MS or PhD strongly
- 5+ years of experience and strong background in compilers.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience with wide variety of aspects of compiler and parallel
programming languages including:
- Code optimizations,
- Data flow analysis,
- Code generation and building a good compiler framework.
- LLVM and clang experience desirable
- Good understanding of programming languages is needed.
- Parallel Programming Models, Functional and Imperative Languages,
Frameworks and Runtime Systems
If interested please send your resume (PDF or text or word doc) to
compiler-jobs at nvidia dot com
Feel free to forward to others who might be qualified for this position
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the llvm-dev