[LLVMdev] A question to LLVM for ARMv6

Evgeny Astigeevich evgeny.astigeevich at arm.com
Thu Mar 5 02:03:54 PST 2015

Hi Steven,

On the following page I can find how to build cross-compiling clang/llvm and
what packages you will need for the ARM cross-compilation:

http://llvm.org/docs/HowToCrossCompileLLVM.html

On the following page you can read about cross-compilation using clang:

http://clang.llvm.org/docs/CrossCompilation.html

For example, compiling for Cortex-M0 (armv6-m):

clang --target=armv6m-arm-none-eabi -mcpu=cortex-m0 t.c

Kind regards,
Evgeny