[LLVMdev] Interested in contributing to LLVM Community

Utpal Bora cs14mtech11017 at iith.ac.in
Mon Mar 2 22:54:52 PST 2015

Hi All,

I am Utpal Bora, a graduate student into 2nd semester at IIT Hyderabad. I
have been studying and using LLVM for couple of months now and have built
mini projects and assignments using LLVM toolchain as part of Advanced
Compiler Optimizations course. In particular, I am interested in alias
analysis and have been studying the various implementations in LLVM.

The modularity and stellar design of the LLVM framework interest me to
choose LLVM over other frameworks for my thesis work and I am looking
forward to contribute towards the open source community.

I would be glad to start working on anything that may improve or enhance
the LLVM framework. Please let me know.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Utpal Bora