[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] llvm-abi: A library for generating ABI-compliant LLVM IR

Andrew Wilkins axwalk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:47:21 PDT 2015

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 at 06:02 Hal Finkel <hfinkel at anl.gov> wrote:

> [...]

This is what I was thinking of doing for llgo in the long term. At the
moment we have support for x86-64 only:
http://llvm.org/klaus/llgo/blob/master/irgen/cabi.go. It would be nice to
have a simplified API to TargetInfo, ideally with a C API that other
languages to can easily bind to. Stephen, if you do go down that route, I'd
be keen to hear about it.

Cheers,
Andrew

 -Hal