[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] 3.6.2-rc1 has been tagged. Testers needed.

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 12:19:02 PDT 2015

On 27 June 2015 at 00:35, Nikola Smiljanic <popizdeh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think someone needs to move them there, we upload to ftp but I don't think
> it's publicly accessible.

Is there anyway to get access? I want to take a look at the packages.
The CMake files have been "broken in"/"missing from" previous releases
so it would be good to fix it this time.

There are several commits / patches (currently awaiting review) that
it would be good to back port to the branch that fix various issues.

* Make CMake files relocatable [2]
* Fix misuse of --prefix in the test-release.sh script [1]
* Don't export gtest in CMake files r240981

[1] http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20150622/284436.html
[2] http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20150629/284641.html