[LLVMdev] Can't Use cmake?

Chris Bieneman beanz at apple.com
Wed Jun 24 14:19:18 PDT 2015

Peter,

Sorry for the late reply. I see that John already told you SAFECode doesn’t support building with CMake. I also wanted to address one of the questions in your original email.

>> How was this supposed to work, given that I’m doing this from a newly created empty directory?

CMake is a binary tool that you will need to install on your system, it does not live in tree and it is not a script like configure. For more information on installing CMake for your OS see http://www.cmake.org/install/ <http://www.cmake.org/install/>.

-Chris