[LLVMdev] Updating the LLVM API of the SAFECode to work in the Clang 3.7V

Nikhil Reddy Kothapally nikhilreddykotha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:41:59 PDT 2015

Dear Sir,
              I need a small help regarding the LLVM C API i want to make
the Safecode to compile in the latest clang version, can you please make
out your time to give me the procedure for updating this. Since i don´t
have any docs regarding this so please give me the doc to make that happen
since it is my master thesis i have left with 5 weeks of time please help
me out for this document.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Nikhil Reddy Kothapally
Masterarbiet
Technische Universität Chemnitz.Germany
Computer Science (Automotive Software Engineering)