[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.7 release plan and call for testers

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Tue Jun 23 07:53:13 PDT 2015

My main issue is that find_library() doesn't work correctly on Debian Jessie (mips/mipsel) for the 64-bit multilibs. It variously finds libraries that aren’t really available (although in some cases it links regardless), fails to find libraries that are available, and links against incompatible libraries. Autoconf on the other hand does the right thing for 64-bit but disables some projects such as compiler-rt.

I'm in favour of moving to cmake in general. I just need to retain the option of autoconf to have a chance to ship an initial Mips64 package.