[LLVMdev] BasicAA unable to analyze recursive PHI nodes

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Mon Jun 22 18:45:38 PDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin.org>

I agree. In the mean time, let's get this committed turned off by default. Please update your patch so that the new behavior is controlled by some cl::opt that is off by default. This will give us a better way to do more-extensive benchmarking and help isolate the problems.

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist