[LLVMdev] Request for review: Loss of Sign Checker

Mehdi Amini mehdi.amini at apple.com
Mon Jun 22 17:26:49 PDT 2015

Hi,

If you follow the instruction here http://llvm.org/docs/Phabricator.html and especially "If your patch is for LLVM, add llvm-commits as a subscriber; if your patch is for Clang, add cfe-commits”, the patch will be sent automatically by phabricator to the correct mailing-list (llvm-commits of cfe-commits).

—
Mehdi