[LLVMdev] Register Allocation on IR

Kartik Ramkrishnan kartikram3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:53:05 PDT 2015

In my simulations, I am actually running the IR, rather than only
evaluating cost function. I don't want to go too much into the details
currently because I am hoping to get some results and publish them :)

I don't know if it will be useful for the LLVM codebase yet. If the weird
IR proves to have useful application, then maybe that is possible.