[LLVMdev] Contributing a buildbot for the BPF backend

Marco Leogrande marcol at plumgrid.com
Mon Jun 8 21:04:19 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I was trying to make some progress on this front and I spent some more
time on it.

* I think I managed to configure the buildslave correctly; any chance
there is a way to test that before the buildmaster is configured?

* I was trying to figure out where/how to add the configuration in
zorg. slaves.py looks reasonably easy to configure, but builders.py
looks more convoluted. I think the attached patch is a start for the
build part, but of course I have no idea if it makes any sense :)
The idea would be to replicate the following workflow (build
experimental backend + tests):

cmake -DLLVM_EXPERIMENTAL_TARGETS_TO_BUILD=BPF ../path/to/src/
make -jX
./bin/llvm-lit test/CodeGen/BPF/

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,

Marco Leogrande

Sent by a carbon-based life form; hence, it may contain repetitions,
inaccuracies, logical fallacies and repetitions.