[LLVMdev] LLD use cases and design meeting and discussion

Shankar Easwaram shankarke at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 05:25:29 PDT 2015

David,

I started a discussion yesterday on lld / chunks for ELF as we need relocations to be read when reading the inputs especially for handling comdat.

The other way thus can be done is doing symbol resolution while reading which makes the linker less suitable for concurrent operations.

Let me know what you think?

Shankar Easwaran