[LLVMdev] Where do I update release notes for the 3.7 release?

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Thu Jul 30 09:36:07 PDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 9:30 AM, David Blaikie <dblaikie at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering where I should commit 3.7 release notes - I really should add
> a note about the opaque pointer stuff so people have a bit of an idea of
> what's going on...

Yes, please. I was planning to nag you about that otherwise :-)

Ideally, commit directly to the release notes on the branch. To check it out:

  svn co https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/branches/release_37 llvm

(Or you could just check out docs/ if you want to save time.)

If you don't want to fiddle with the branch directly, you can also
just send me a patch (or even just some text), and I'll be happy to
commit it.

Cheers,
Hans