[LLVMdev] ARM unwinding bug

Logan Chien tzuhsiang.chien at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:25:31 PDT 2015

Hi Ben,

I am aware of the bug.  I have downloaded the test case and look around few
days ago.  However, I am still trying to figure out the situation.  Thus, I
have no further comments at the moment.

BTW, as an amateur LLVM developer, I am fixing the issues with my spare
time, thus I have to prioritize the tasks (3.7 release gets much higher
priority currently) and sorry for not being responsive.  I will look into
this soon.  But there is no estimation on the work time.

Regards,
Logan