[LLVMdev] What is getTombstoneKey?

Lawrence lawrence at codeaurora.org
Wed Jul 29 10:51:51 PDT 2015

Hi, All:

I am trying to extend EarlyCSE.cpp to do more commoning of GEP instruction,
it requires a hashtable with two keys, I defined

typedef ScopedHashTable<DoubleKey, std::pair<Value *, unsigned>,

                          DenseMapInfo<Value *>, LoadMapAllocator>
LoadHTType;

I declared a DoubleKey struct similar to CallValue but with two Value *
member,  However I have problem to implement getTombstoneKey() because I
don't know what it is, could anyone tell me what it is about?