[LLVMdev] A few folks in the SF Bay area are planning to get together to discuss GC statepoints

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:21:09 PDT 2015

Specifically, I wanted to sit down with Sanjoy and Philip who have been
working on getting the current statepoint infrastructure sufficiently well
integrated with the optimizer to do early statepoint insertion, and discuss
what the path forward is here.

If anyone happens to be in the area and is interested in attending, please
let me know. Currently, I'm planning to host things up on Google's campus
on the afternoon of Thursday, August 6th (the day of the LLVM social). It's
likely to be an open-ended discussion to explore the issues in this space
and understand them, and all are more than welcome. Of course, we can't
make any decisions, but hopefully we can come up with some ideas for a
cohesive plan, and when we come back to the list things will be in a more
concrete state.

Again, if you'd like to join us, by all means drop me a line and let me
know.

Time: 3:00pm
Location: https://goo.gl/maps/KGlUi

Thanks!