[LLVMdev] Purpose of LLVM_ENABLE_LIBCXX and LLVM_ENABLE_LIBCXXABI

Martell Malone martellmalone at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 04:32:54 PDT 2015

Also please note that there is a description of each option in the
CMakeLists.txt :)

llvm/trunk/CMakeLists.txt
option(LLVM_ENABLE_MODULES "Compile with C++ modules enabled." OFF)
option(LLVM_ENABLE_CXX1Y "Compile with C++1y enabled." OFF)
option(LLVM_ENABLE_LIBCXX "Use libc++ if available." OFF)
option(LLVM_ENABLE_LIBCXXABI "Use libc++abi when using libc++." OFF)
option(LLVM_ENABLE_PEDANTIC "Compile with pedantic enabled." ON)
option(LLVM_ENABLE_WERROR "Fail and stop if a warning is triggered." OFF)

Kind Regards
Martell