[LLVMdev] [RFC] Developer Policy for LLVM C API

Hayden Livingston halivingston at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:04:55 PDT 2015

Can we also codify when something should be added to the C API? For a
lot of folks the C API is the only usable interface. I am one of them.

We are not as vocally represented because don't generally give back to
the community, usually because we are just consumers of this library.
(Or maybe I'm totally wrong and lots of us give back).

For example, ORC APIs in C the bindings.