[LLVMdev] how to transform elf binary to llvm IR?

Shuai Wang wangshuai901 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:11:17 PDT 2015

This is not a easy task. And I believe there is *NO* (open-source) tool can
fully solve this problem (statically). Correct me if I was wrong.

It would be more helpful if you can provide details about what you want to
do, say, static or dynamic ? stripped binary or binary with symbolic
information?
What compiler do you work on?

Check out  papers below if you are interested.

http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2465380

http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2462165

Shuai