[LLVMdev] enable globalsmodref-aa by default

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Mon Jul 13 10:29:28 PDT 2015

Hah. No. =/

So, globalsmodref-aa is *very very broken*. I'm working on emails to
explain this, but I *really* don't want this to be enabled in the primary
pass pipeline in its current form, if ever. It currently relies on bugs in
the pass manager to even begin to work, and is wrong in many cases as a
consequence.