[LLVMdev] JIT compilation 2-3 times slower in latest LLVM snapshot

Hayden Livingston halivingston at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:38:20 PDT 2015

If you could create a single executable with a repro, and publish them
somewhere (both the old llvm and new one which is slower), we could
look at it. It's hard to say otherwise unless someone truly knows of a
change.

I'm interested in looking at this, because my experience has been
opposite, compile times improved for my compiler in the past month. So
I'm inclined to understand what your codegen path is doing to see if
there's some pathological case you may be hitting (which I'd like to
avoid for my case :-))