[LLVMdev] [RFC] New StackMap format proposal (StackMap v2)

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Fri Jul 10 09:40:34 PDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

No, but I've noticed that it is true in practice, and so I think that we should say something about it one way or another. Especially since, in switching to a fixed-size record format, binary searching now becomes relatively easy/fast. Maybe it would be a useful guarantee?

Thanks again,
Hal

--
Hal Finkel