[LLVMdev] How to add a new target/toolchain to Clang ?

Frédéric Heitzmann frederic.heitzmann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:16:33 PDT 2015

Thanks Tom for your help, it as indeed very easy to make the link with the
linker (not sick joke).
Unfortunately, clang generates object files for target x86_64, even though
I try --target --triple, --arch, ...
What is the trick to tell him which target to use ?

--
Fred
ps: not looked yet at inline assembly