[LLVMdev] How to run LLVM3.6.1 on OS X (Yosemite, Xcode6.4) OR how to link bitcode generated by OS X clang with LLVM3.6.1

Tim Northover t.p.northover at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:51:07 PDT 2015

> Could you provide a bit more detail on where to symlink /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include/c++/v1 into?
> I’m not sure where my compiler’s real resource hierarchy is.

If you've run "make install" I believe it's in $PREFIX/lib/clang/3.6.1
(or whatever version you're using), so by default it would be
/usr/local/lib/clang/3.6.1. Then you'd link c++ to $PREFIX/include/c++
and the headers should be found.

If you used MacPorts or similar, it ought to be able to tell you which
files it created; just look for a "3.6.1" directory and that'll
probably be the one you want.

Cheers.

Tim.