[LLVMdev] libFuzzer newbie question

Juan Ceasar juan.d.ceasar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 13:27:04 PDT 2015

So I was curious to start using the libFuzzer, but trying to follow along I
got the following error:

clang++ -fsanitize=address -fsanitize-coverage=edge test_fuzzer.cc Fuzzer*.o

  "_dfsan_create_label", referenced from:

      fuzzer::TraceState::DFSanCmpCallback(unsigned long, unsigned long,
unsigned long, unsigned long long, unsigned long long, unsigned short,
unsigned short) in FuzzerTraceState.o

      fuzzer::Fuzzer::InitializeTraceState() in FuzzerTraceState.o

  "_dfsan_get_label_info", referenced from:

      fuzzer::TraceState::GetLabelRange(unsigned short) in
FuzzerTraceState.o

  "_dfsan_read_label", referenced from:

      _dfsan_weak_hook_memcmp in FuzzerTraceState.o

  "_dfsan_set_label", referenced from:

      fuzzer::Fuzzer::InitializeTraceState() in FuzzerTraceState.o

clang-3.7: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

Any hints as to what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks