[LLVMdev] LLVM parsers for popular languages? - Python, Rust, Go

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 23:35:30 PDT 2015

Thanks, happy to of confirmed.

With that in mind, will use the AST modules provided by the languages (with
the exception of libclang for C++).

Antoine: Am aware of Numba, nice job there BTW. So is there a [decoupled]
LLVM parser which I can use to read Python files and analyse objects
(including computing their attributes in OO and setattr scenarios)?