[LLVMdev] SLP vectorizer on AVX feature

Frank Winter fwinter at jlab.org
Wed Jul 1 13:22:24 PDT 2015

Hi Renato,

there were two follow-up emails. The issue is solved. The SLP vectorizer
has a magic number built into the code which determines the max. vector
length to search for. That was set to 128 bits. Increasing it to 256
bits solved the issue.

For inconsistency reasons it must be '--debug-only=SLP' and the output
can be found in one of the follow-up emails.

Thanks,
Frank