[LLVMdev] unwind's permanent residence

Nick Kledzik kledzik at apple.com
Fri Jan 30 12:58:50 PST 2015

On Jan 30, 2015, at 12:43 PM, Jonathan Roelofs <jonathan at codesourcery.com> wrote:

> It would be nice if we had some libunwind-specific tests too. Currently we have none, other than the c++ abi tests.  Nick, does Apple have any they're willing to upstream?

Here is what Apple has:

   http://opensource.apple.com/source/libunwind/libunwind-35.3/testsuite/

If you think these are useful, I can upstream them.   But, they are either generic C++ exception tests (already covered by libc++ tests) or are darwin specific assembly that tests that registers are restored properly.  The latter are good things to test in the unwinder but will need some massaging (and a test harness) to work cross platform.

-Nick