[LLVMdev] ARM regression between r223766 and r223925

İsmail Dönmez ismail at donmez.ws
Fri Jan 30 09:23:50 PST 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 7:20 PM, Renato Golin <renato.golin at linaro.org> wrote:
> On 30 January 2015 at 17:18, İsmail Dönmez <ismail at donmez.ws> wrote:
>> My analysis was completely wrong because I had -no-integrated-as
>> sneaked in libcxxabi CMakeLists.txt and then somehow I reverted it
>> which showed me the initial failure. The Neon failure is completely
>> unrelated which I figured out after trying to bootstrap with
>> -mfpu=neon.
>
> No worries. Do you remember what version you saw the failure for the first time?

No idea because I already had workarounded the original issue with
-no-integrated-as. BUT my build script log shows that I successfully
cross-compiled with NEON on December 4 2014. I usually do basic
testing of those builds on ARMv7. So, I suggest trying to bootstrap
r223339  with NEON. Thats the last commit for Dec 3.

ismail