[LLVMdev] LNT install

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Jan 30 04:48:13 PST 2015

Hi David,

That's weird, I have setup LNT in multiple different distros and have
never seen this. Looks like no one ever tested on the system you're
running. Can you share a bit more of your environment?

Also, you can check the setup.py to see if it does any stripping of
package names, which could go wrong in the wrong environment.

cheers,
--renato