[LLVMdev] RFB: Would like to flip the vector shuffle legality flag

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:58:51 PST 2015

Thanks all!

Simon, Quentin, do you feel comfortable removing the old legality testing
now, or would you like to leave it in until you have more time to reduce
test cases?

(I'm not actually trying to hurry getting test cases, I'm fine to leave it
in place as long as necessary, just checking so I know how to proceed.)