[LLVMdev] Attract attention of bugs/feature wishes

Patrik Hägglund H patrik.h.hagglund at ericsson.com
Thu Jan 22 03:33:30 PST 2015

These issues seem to be in the Clang C++ front-end. This list is for the LLVM back-end. You may have better luck if you contact cfe-dev at cs.uiuc.edu instead.

> Nobody commented on them, they seemed to be ignored. I don't know
> whether nobody care, nobody has time, or whether the bugs are utterly
> stupid.

Sorry, I'm not aware of any organized handling of bug reports, or formal policy on the handling of bug reports. I guess bugs get corrected if some developer cares about them.

(That is, if you really want to have something fixed, find your local Clang developer consultant, and contract him to fix the issue. ;-) Of course, this is not only a problem for non-developers. This is sometimes a problem for me as an LLVM developer as well. Usually it is hard to fix issues in areas of the compiler I'm not familiar with.)

Regards,
Patrik Hägglund