[LLVMdev] LoopInfo for newly created loops during optimization

Nema, Ashutosh Ashutosh.Nema at amd.com
Wed Jan 21 01:27:03 PST 2015

Hi,

I have a doubt with LoopInfo for newly created loops during optimization.

Implementing a new pass which does loop multi versioning.

Post multi versioning in same pass, I need LoopInfo for newly created loop to perform some transform.

I can't use LoopInfo of original loop because transforming versioned loop.

As it's a newly created loop, need to recomputed loop information for it.

I'm not sure, please suggest some way to get it.

Thanks,
Ashutosh