[LLVMdev] LTO support on Mac

Rahman Lavaee r.lavaee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 09:09:35 PST 2015

Thank you Nick. I think it's worth giving LLD a try.
I tried building lld (branch 3.4) on top of llvm 3.4 and got the following
error in the last step when it is linking lld.

[100%] Building CXX object tools/lld/tools/lld/CMakeFiles/lld.dir/lld.cpp.o
Linking CXX executable ../../../../bin/lld
ld: library not found for -llldHexagonELFTarget

Can you please help me with that?

--
Rahman