[LLVMdev] Howdy + GIT

Jeremy Lakeman Jeremy.Lakeman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 04:59:07 PST 2015

Hence, "I doubt we could be bothered", since there is an unknown amount of
existing infrastructure and processes that depend on the current svn
implementation that would need to be migrated.

Even though git could be used in the same way as svn, why migrate just to
re-create the current workflow? Doesn't make too much sense to me. A
migration to git would have to include some other benefit, not just be
change for the sake of it.