[LLVMdev] outlining in llvm

Tehila Mayzels tehila at cs.technion.ac.il
Mon Jan 12 21:46:30 PST 2015

Hi Alexey,

Thanks a lot. I'll try it.

Tehila.

From: Bataev, Alexey [mailto:a.bataev at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:07 AM
To: Tehila Mayzels; llvmdev at cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: [LLVMdev] outlining in llvm

Hi Tehila,
You can try to use function outlining implemented in clang. It is based on class CapturedStmt.
You can try it with the the following construct:

#pragma clang __debug captured
<Code to be outlined>

Implementation is in clang/lib/Parse/ParsePragma.cpp, StmtResult Parser::HandlePragmaCaptured()

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev
Software Engineer
Intel Compiler Team