[LLVMdev] How to resolve decoding conflict?

Stefan.Singer at freescale.com Stefan.Singer at freescale.com
Fri Jan 9 06:37:36 PST 2015

Hi David,
I saw from this thread, that you are working on VLE support for LLVM:

http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2014-July/074644.html

I am curious about your progress, could you maybe provide some info ?

Best regards,
Stefan Singer
Director, EMEA FAE Automotive
Phone Number    +49-89-92103-513
Fax Number        +49-89-92103-260
Mobile Number    +49-171-8578400
e-mail                  stefan.singer at freescale.com<mailto:stefan.singer at freescale.com>
Freescale Halbleiter Deutschland GmbH
Schatzbogen 7
81829 München
GERMANY
www.freescale.com<http://www.freescale.com>
All types of technical support (Schematic review, layout review, software review, hardware board and software) provided by the Freescale Field application team are subject to Freescale's general Terms and Conditions unless superseded by a direct contract.

USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE813898243
Steuernummer/Tax No. 143/138/30552
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: München
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht München HR B 151590
Geschäftsführer/General Manager: Jürgen Weyer, Randy Allen Hyzak, Marie-Pascale Diez

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[ ] Public
[ ] Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary