[LLVMdev] Crash in SLP for vector data type as function argument.

Suyog Kamal Sarda suyog.sarda at samsung.com
Fri Jan 9 02:37:04 PST 2015

committed in r225517. Thanks.

------- Original Message -------
Sender : Arnold Schwaighofer<aschwaighofer at apple.com>
Date : Jan 09, 2015 00:31 (GMT+09:00)
Title : Re: Re: [LLVMdev] Crash in SLP for vector data type as function argument.

I am fine with this going in without a test case. This code is currently not enabled. Just mention in the commit message that the assumption that "VectorizedValue" is always an instruction is not correct because we could get a vectorized tree consisting of just a Constant or an Argument vector.

Thanks